There are many things you can do, or choose NOT to do, while staying at Homestead Country Retreat. That's right, you may just want to sit and relax under a shade tree or catch-up on some much needed rest after a busy week.
- Read a book... OR even write a book.
- Scrapbooking, quilting or other crafts.
- Tour the farm; see the cows; just sit and watch the grass grow.
- Cross-country skiing (alpine skiing is available in nearby La Crosse and Afton).
- Snowmobiling; there are numerous trails across western Wisconsin.
- Antique shops and flea-markets are scattered throughout the area.
- Take a hayride (call for availability).
- Get away from the kids... or, spend quality time with the kids.
- A reunion or a weekend away for "just the girls".
- Bird watching.
- Stargazing (and there's a lot more of them to see than in the city)
- And so much more!
While we cannot guarantee that you'll have the perfect weather for whatever you choose to do; we can guarantee a quiet, peaceful place in which to do it.